news & events
Fraser Wood Elements Table Guide
We have created this awesome guide for choosing a table that will fit perfectly in your space.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us and we will help guide you.
- What is your current table like?
- What would you change, if you could, about your current table?
- Is it for everyday use or more formal/infrequent use?
- Is your style Farmhouse, Modern/Contemporary or Transitional?
- Would you prefer a trestle base or four legs?
- Extension Option or fixed-top?
- Natural wood or painted/stained?
- Current room size?
- The number of people you hope to seat?
- The shape of top preference: round, square, rectangle or oval
We understand the need to find a unique and timeless table. Whether your interest is in a kitchen or dining table, coffee or side table, we have the ability to make your dream a reality. Using modern machinery and traditional techniques our team can handcraft a truly one of a kind item for your home. We offer solid construction using locally sourced woods, reclaimed materials and perfectly milled live edge slabs.
Check out some of our tables below.